We have a COVID-19 Workplace Strategy in place that is regularly reviewed in accordance with latest Government guidance:
- Risk Assessment
- Workplace Guide
- Facilities Measures
COVID-19 Workplace Strategy
The team at Canopi recognises the importance for many people to attend the office, either on a full or part-time basis, to enable them to work effectively, get together with their colleagues, and to meet in person and as teams. Our focus, therefore, remains on helping our customers continue to operate as effectively as possible.
Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers, visitors, and staff:
- We are constantly monitoring the Government COVID-19 guidance recommendations to ensure we are following the latest advice and providing the best possible protection
- We have:
Evaluated our buildings
Introduced behavioural strategies and practicable facilities measures
Worked with all our customers to collectively promote a safe shared workspace environment
Customers who are accessing their Canopi office space should closely follow the travel and other guidelines recommended by the Government.
COVID-19 Risk Assessment
Canopi have undertaken a comprehensive COVID-19 risk assessment of our buildings that is regularly reviewed.
COVID-19 Workplace Guide
- We regularly update a COVID-19 Workplace Guide with the latest Government and NHS guidance to our customers to share with their employees, interns, and volunteers using the Canopi office space, services and facilities.
- We provide ongoing provision of building inductions for our customers to help staff adapt to using the workplace and building facilities in a new way.
COVID-19 Facilities Measures
Canopi have put in place:
- Social distancing (communal areas) and enhanced cleaning measures: to help our customers observe the guidelines, promote good hygiene practices, and aid infection control in our buildings
- Hand sanitizer stations: at Reception and on each office floor and encourage everyone to use this whenever they enter the building
- Signage: to aid movement around the buildings and when using shared facilities, and communal areas
- Contractor Management Policy: updated to include COVID-19 requirements for all contractors attending our buildings
- Air-conditioning maintained to industry guidelines: maintaining good ventilation and airflow throughout buildings, and increased service frequency to ensure proper and effective filtration that is an essential part of a healthy building
The team at Canopi would like to extend our sincere thanks to all our customers for your continuing support and co-operation to help keep us all safe and secure.
Enquiries for office space
We offer an affordable range of flexible office solutions that can adapt to your changing operational requirements during these uncertain times. For advice and information please contact Chris Hazell on tel: 020 3096 7613 or register your interest online at Enquiries and a member of our team will get in touch.